Nursing at Hendrick
Hendrick Medical Center is known for our Level III Trauma, newly renovated Hendrick Children’s Hospital with Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Hendrick Cancer Center, Hendrick Center for Rehabilitation, Level II Nursery, Vera West Women’s Center, Hendrick Hospice Care, Hendrick Heartsaver Network, Children’s Miracle Network, and Primary Certified Stroke Center and Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI.
Hendrick offers a variety of affordable benefits to our employees and their families.
As part of the mission of Hendrick Medical Center, generous tuition reimbursement for critical need hires, helps alleviate the financial burden for nurse education in designated healthcare fields.
Nursing at a Glance
- Low nurse to patient ratios
- Excellent employee benefits
- Christian environment
- Multi-disciplinary team of health care professionals
- Multi-faceted healthcare system with a range of services
- Continuing education opportunities
- Educators specialized for each service
- Tuition reimbursement for critical need hires
- Professional Nurse Competency Model
- Coach pay
- Customized nursing orientation through Prophecy
- Nurselink – Nurse Residency Program
For more information, contact Rona Fello, RN, BSN, Nurse Recruiter, at 325.670.2291 or firstname.lastname@example.org