Applying for Community Funding
Please read carefully before submitting your funding request.
As part of Hendrick Medical Center’s commitment to the community, we offer opportunities for various agencies and organizations to request funding for causes that are consistent with the Hendrick Community Intiatives organizational mission.
The mission of the Community Initiatives Allocations Committee is to respond to community requests through an efficient and intentional process that will provide funds to effectively
- Empower residents of our community to live healthier, safer lives (Health/Human Services)
- Enhance the lives of children and youth of the community in a holistic way (physically, psychologically, socially, spiritually (Youth & Children)
- Educate the community both in basic learning and professional development (Education)
- Establish a stronger economic base (Economic Development)
- Enrich West Texas culture (Arts/Culture)
The committee prefers to fund
- causes/services/programs rather than events.
- groups rather than individuals.
- scholarships that are medical in nature and have retention potential at Hendrick.
- local causes/services rather than those outside our community.
The Community Initiatives Allocations Committee, comprised of Hendrick employees, meets the third Monday of each month to review requests, all of which are subject to approval and availability of funding.
Applications are requested 60 days prior to the date that confirmation of approval is needed.
Requestors will be asked to submit an annual report to the Allocations Committee regarding use of approved funds.