Event Start Date 4/4/2013Time: 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.Location: Hendrick Medical Center, Auxiliary Conference Center, Shelton Building, 2000 Pine Street, Abilene, TexasContact: Dana Hardegree, RN, BSNPhone: 325.670.4330
Nurse Educators Professional Development Conference
Using the Evidence to Enhance and Evaluate Learning: A Professional Development Program for Nursing Educators
Presented by Donna Ignatavicius, MS, RN, ANEF
Thursday, April 4, and Friday, April 5, 2013
Day 1 Topics:
1. Teaching/Learning Process: Concepts for Diverse Learners
2. Developing Learning Outcomes Using Current Learning Domains and the Needs of Learners
3. Creative Teaching/Learning Strategies for the Classroom
Day 2 Topics:
1. Overview of Key Evaluation Concepts and Principles to Assess Competence
2. Test Writing: Concepts of Test Blueprint to Assure Test Validity
3. Test Writing: Item Format Development
4. Test Item Analysis: Determining Test Reliability and Revision
Hendrick Medical Center will award up to 10.75 contact hours of continuing education credit for nurses attending this activity.
Hendrick Medical Center is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Texas Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.