Services and Programs
Hendrick provides efficient care to all of our heart patients starting from the Emergency Department, throughout the patient’s stay, and even after discharge from the hospital. These services include:
- Emergency Department: for fast diagnosis of a heart attack
- Cardiac Cath Lab: with 24-hour service
- Cardiac Interventional Care Unit: with highly-trained nurses and staff specific to post cardiac intervention patients
- Non-Invasive Cardiology: with screening tests to assess your risk and/or severity of heart disease
- Cardiac Rehab: to help with recovery after cardiac procedures with the area’s only physician-staffed Cardiac Rehab.
- Heart Failure Program: for patients with heart damage to help minimize the symptoms of heart failure.