Cardiovascular Surgery - CVOR
Cardiovascular surgery, or CVOR, is located in a state of art surgical suite. The new hybrid cardiovascular suite gives Hendrick health System the ability to offer minimal invasive procedures, with the aid of innovative technology.
Primarily the vast majority of our clients suffer with coronary heart disease and pulmonary diseases.
Cardiac/Vascular/Thoracic surgeries offered at Hendrick, include but are not limited to the following:
- Coronary artery by pass
- Heart valve repairs or replacement
- Repair of heart defects
- Removal of heart tumors
- Any and all types of cardiac or vascular emergencies from injuries
- Pleural (lung) resection, either partial or complete
- Diagnostic surgery relating to the thoracic system
- Vascular procedures including abdominal aortic aneurysms, femoral-popliteal bypass, carotid endarterectomy
- Transmyocardial revascularization (TMR) - uses a laser to create micro channels in a damaged area of the heart to promote the heart muscule re-vasculariation
The cardiovascular surgical team consists of dedicated, highly-committed physicians and staff utilizing the latest technology to provide 'Big city technology, locally'.
|Hendrick Medical Center
1900 Pine St.
Abilene, Texas 79601
See Our Doctors