Media Inquiries & Contact
Media Inquiries & Contacting
All media inquiries should be directed to the public relations coordinator. The office of public relations must approve requests for interviews and photographs with patients, physicians or employees at Hendrick Health System facilities before scheduling.
Written consent from the interviewee will be obtained and a Hendrick staff member will accompany news media at all times in Hendrick Health System facilities and properties. This includes, but not limited to:
Contacting Public Relations
- Patient Status Reports
- Event Questions
- Interview and Story Opportunities
- The main number for public relations is 325-670-2431.This is the direct line for Lynne Bruton, public relations coordinator.
- During regular business hours, if you must talk to someone and you can’t reach Lynne Bruton, you may also call Leigh Black, marketing director at 325-670-6402.
- The office is open Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- If you cannot reach a member of the public relations staff, you may call the hospital operator at 325-670-2000 and ask that a representative be paged for you.
After hours, call a hospital operator at 325-670-2000. The operator will page the on-call Marketing/Public Relations staff member to answer your call. Any news media representative must identify themselves and their organization when calling to request information.
|Hendrick Medical Center
1900 Pine St.
Abilene, Texas 79601