Hendrick Center for Rehabilitation offers a 31-bed Comprehensive Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit (CIRU) which serves West Texas and outlying regions.
CIRU is staffed by a highly-trained multi-disciplinary team including:
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician
- Rehabilitation Nursing
- Physical, Occupational, Speech/Language and Respiratory therapies
- Social Workers
- Licensed Professional Counseling
We offer specialized treatments such as Bioness, Vital Stim, Strain Counterstrain technique, Craniosacral technique, Neurodevelopmental Technique and Wound VAC therapy. We also offer aquatic therapy in a therapeutic, heated pool when indicated for treatement.
Through our multi-disciplinary team, inpatient services specialize in implementing rehabilitation programs for a variety of diagnoses:
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Head injury rehabilitation
- Spinal cord injury rehabilitation
- Burn care rehabilitation
- Multiple trauma rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation for neurological injuries
- Amputee rehabilitation
- Joint replacement rehabilitation
|Hendrick Center for Rehabilitation
1934 Hickory St.
Abilene, Texas 79601