Complete a two or four year degree in any subject from a regionally accredited college.
Complete orientation scheduled the first Friday in February, May, August and November at 10 a.m. Orientation provides detailed information about applying, what to expect, and what is required for successful program completion. You will be given a chance to ask questions and receive an application form. Applicants should wear clothing suitable for an employment interview and comfortable shoes. Do not wear jeans, shorts, open toed shoes or fragrances. Schedule an orientation session as soon as possible. To reserve a seat complete the form at the end of this page.
Take the aptitude examination prior to the application deadline. This multiple choice test includes 50 spelling questions, 40 math questions, 50 general science questions, and 10 reading comprehension questions from a directed reading. The two hour test is offered following each orientation session at 1 p.m.There is a $25 nonrefundable fee to take the test.
- Return your completed application by the deadline.
- References and official transcripts must be received by the deadline.
- Applicants scoring high enough on the test and application will be interviewed.
- Accepted applicants must satisfactorily complete a criminal history check and drug testing prior to admission.
- Accepted applicants must provide proof of current immunizations and personal health insurance prior to admission to the program.
Timeline for September class with clinical sites in Abilene, Eastland and Comanche:
- Attend orientation scheduled on the first Friday in February, May, August or November at 10 a.m.
- Complete the aptitude examination by May.
- Application deadline – June 1
- Transcript and reference letter deadline- June 30
- Interview notification- July
- Panel interview- July/August
- Criminal history check and Drug test- August
- Classes begin- September
Timeline for April class with clinical sites in Abilene, San Angelo and Brownwood:
- Attend orientation first Friday in February, May, August or November at 10 a.m.
- Complete aptitude examination by November
- Application deadline – January 1
- Transcript and reference letter deadline- January 31
- Interview notification February
- Panel interview- February/ March
- Criminal history check and Drug test- March
- Classes begin- April
|School of Radiography
Hendrick Medical Center
1900 Pine Street
Abilene, TX 79601