FollowMyHealth at Hendrick
FollowMyHealth at Hendrick is an online tool that provides access to your personal health records from any computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Make more informed health decisions for yourself and your family.
- Set up proxy accounts for children and dependent adults.
- View test and lab results.
- Receive email care reminders.
If you have a received a registration link from Hendrick:
- Click the registration link in the email you received from email@example.com.
- Create your portal login using a unique username and password.
- Enter the invitation code provided by Hendrick and click "Agree" to the release of information.
If you have not received a registration link:
- Click here to access the FollowMyHealth Login page.
- Select a login method and register for a FollowMyHealth secure login. You will need to create a username and password, and provide an email address to create a new account.
- Request connection to Hendrick Health System. Initially, your connection will be pending. It may take up to 48 hours for connection approval.
You will receive two emails: one welcoming you to FollowMyHealth and one confirming your connection with Hendrick Health System.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have a YouLink at Hendrick account. Do I need a FollowMyHealth at Hendrick account?
In order to continue to have access to your personal health record, you will need to create an account with FollowMyHealth at Hendrick. YouLink at Hendrick will no longer be used as our patient portal. Click here to access YouLink at Hendrick.
Is there a fee to use FollowMyHealth?
No. FollowMyHealth at Hendrick is offered free of charge to all Hendrick Health System patients.